Singing Loudly: Confused Stupidity

Singing Loudly

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Confused Stupidity

I just went and watched a new movie called November that stars Courtney Cox. The movie is described as being a psychological thriller, which is sort of a vague description for a film. Does that mean it's something like Se7en? I think in this case, it meant nothing more than it was really confusing.

The acting was pretty good and the dialogue was believable; however, I think that the movie makes you feel stupid. I can't figure out what this movie was completely about. When I can't figure out a movie it doesn't necessarily mean that it is a bad thing. However, when I can't figure it out and I have no desire to really work at solving the riddle -- it is a bad thing.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com