Singing Loudly: The Worst Airport Award

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Worst Airport Award

Dulles Airport really is the worst place in the world. I've flown into quite a few airports, and I don't think that I've ever had such a terrible experience as at Dulles. I only flew into it because I have family who live in Northern Virginia. I'm not sure why anyone would fly into Dulles if they are going into DC; it's shit. Oh, and on Monday (when I flew out) it was not at all deserted, just terrible.
-x-

1 Comments:

Amen, Curtis. I'd never flown into Dulles before my recent trip to DC, and now I completely understand why people always talk so poorly of the airport. Avoid it at all costs -- that's my new mantra.

By Blogger Liz, at 10:00 AM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com