Singing Loudly: Immigration news and analysis

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Immigration news and analysis

In a little less than two weeks I will begin my job training to be an immigration attorney. Once I have my bar card (hopefully in November), I will then be a full time immigration attorney. This means that I should have a good practitioners opinion about changes that will be occuring in the field of immigration law.

I know that the future of immigration law is going to really be changing as the Senate is currently working on a very comprehensive bill that will change the field. Make no mistake, the complaints about this current version of the bill from the Heritage Foundation will be addressed. I expect nothing short of sweeping changes.

I'll try to keep everyone who is interested up to date with changes and their effect.
-x-

1 Comments:

congratulations - I have a feeling your entering a market for legal services that badly needs an advocate. I'd really appreciate your thoughts on the ordeal I went through at the US/CA border yesterday - fully deescribed on my blog ... http://poductivity.blogspot.com/2005/09/embarrassment-of-immigration.html

any thoughts appreciated - thanks

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:19 PM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com