Singing Loudly: Day 2

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Day 2

Today I saw the girl that I had a crush on all through BarBri. When she walked by me she said hello and, if I heard her right, seemed to remember my name. That gave me a little confidence boost before I went in for the multistate.

Amber already discussed how the front of the MBE booklet makes an explicit point of not copying any of the questions and reprinting them, so even if my memory was good enough - I can't. However, it made me curious how PMBR and BarBri stay out of legal trouble? I guess they get around it by just looking at the issues of a particular question and writing their own questions that deal with those issues.

The substance of the test was ok today. I felt that the morning session was a heck of a lot easier than the afternoon session. There were a couple of thoughts that stuck in my mind.

1. Some bar examiner must have had a lot of mortgages put on her house this year because there seemed to be a lot of mortgage questions. Not that I mind, because I understand mortgages in the MBE context really well.

2. Some bar examiner has a morbid fascination with rape. There had to have been three questions on rape. Maybe there were four?

3. I don't know what that wills questions was all about? Was it a contracts question? I really was confused.

That's really all the thoughts that I had on the MBE. Overall, I thought that it seemed a little easier than the PMBR practice exams, so I was alright with it. I was lucky that I didn't have to use the restroom at all. However, that wouldn't have mattered since I finished with about thirty minutes to spare in both sessions. This was nice because I was able to leave before the fifteen minute lockdown.

Hope everyone feels alright with it.
-x-

1 Comments:

Sounds good...

By Blogger -Me, at 9:51 PM, July 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com