Singing Loudly: I'll get to it when I get to it

Singing Loudly

Sunday, June 19, 2005

I'll get to it when I get to it

I had Netflix send me a complete list of my rental history (I really wish they numbered it), so I could figure out how I'm doing. In six months, I have watched about 50 dvds. This puts me up around 100 dvds per year, which I don't think is too bad. It's certainly below the cost of checking out the DVDs at Blockbuster for around 2.50 to 3 dollars per video.

The only problem is my queue is nearly 350 right now, so I have until January 2009 until I make it through my current list. Where do the movies that are coming out now fall?!
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com