Singing Loudly: Batman Begins

Singing Loudly

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Batman Begins

I went with a group of people to watch this movie at an IMAX theater last night. I still haven't decided, but I think it might be either my favorite or second favorite Batman movie. Also, I love Christian Bale as an actor, and believe he can pull off the dark side of Batman (brooding, seeking revenge, etc) unlike any of the other (Clooney and Kilmer especially) Batman's could.

If my studying goes well, I will try to post a few more thoughts about it. However, I think it's one of the better movies, so you should go.
-x-

1 Comments:

I loved it, even more than the first one (1989). It helped that this one focused more on who Bruce is and how he became to be Batman rather than focus so much on the villains.

I pretty much loved the entire cast, but I agree that Christian did an excellent job. I think he was able to capture all the sides of Bruce and Batman better than any of the previous actors.

By Blogger Sarah, at 1:47 AM, June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com