Singing Loudly: The Library Is The Place

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Library Is The Place

Ok, so, I went ahead and asked a girl out to coffee.

After enough proding by friends, I decided that it was, indeed, past time to actually talk to the girl. Pretty much all of my friends started to think this was getting to the point of being ridiculous. I started to tend to agree. However, I wasn't able to do it today because I got too nervous.

When I went to school to study I saw a girl from another school come in. She was going to the place where I normally study, so I sat down in my usual area too. I remembered this girl from a couple weeks ago, because I pointed her out to one of my friends to say that she was a cute girl. This was because she wanted to know what my type of girl was.

As I sat there studying, I would look up occassionally and notice her looking around the library. Then there was the sort of thing where we both smile. After I got to a good break point, I went to take a walk around the library.

When I came back I walked over and asked how her studying was going. We ended up talking for about twenty minutes about schools, studying, and what we're doing after the bar. Then we introduced ourselves to each other.

I went back to my table and studied for about an hour until I was interrupted by her. She had gone to get a soda and asked me how everything was going. I walked over to her table and talked for about ten minutes. Then said that I was going to head home for the night but that I would like to get coffee with her some day.

She agreed.
-x-

2 Comments:

way 2 go.

By Blogger Cav, at 10:52 PM, June 14, 2005  

Very nice!

By Blogger Sarah, at 12:47 AM, June 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com