Singing Loudly: My Blue Christmas

Singing Loudly

Sunday, December 12, 2004

My Blue Christmas

I knew there were reasons I unconsciously loved these stores and brands:

Barnes & Noble, Borders, J Crew, Guinness, Sonic Restaurants, Starbucks, Whole Foods, and Jet Blue, and Netflix.

while hating these:

Walmart, Circuit City, Coors, Anheuser Busch, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC, Cracker Fucking Barrel, Hallmark, American Air.

Now I see why. You have to admit, all those restaurants in the red category leave much to be desired. I mean, does anyone eat at Taco Bell (by choice) after college? And Circuit City, when have you been there and not cursed it for the lack of organization and overbearing customer service representatives? And those ads for Olive Garden...

Democrats get Netflix! Who can beat that?
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com