Singing Loudly: Think of me...think of me fondly...

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Think of me...think of me fondly...

...when you save money by not going to see the screen version of Phantom of the Opera.



I mean, we all love the job that Michael Crawford so we're excited that there is going to be a big budget movie studio fronting the capital to make a great version for the screen. I haven't seen it, but I don't think that I can trust it for anything but a letdown.

Three of the review clippings they use in their ad come from Larry King. This ought to give you pause.
-x-

3 Comments:

All you need to know: Joel Schumacher film. Case closed. Run away! 

Posted by TP

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM, December 09, 2004  

Hey, you aren't going to believe this but . . . its a very fine film indeed! 

Posted by James

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 AM, December 14, 2004  

No guarantees from me, but I will try to check it out for myself at some point. I'm glad someone is enjoying it! 

Posted by Curtis

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 AM, December 14, 2004  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com