Singing Loudly: Mediocre Performance

Singing Loudly

Friday, December 10, 2004

Mediocre Performance

I'm not all that impressed with how I did on my consumer law outline. The problem, in my mind, was that I didn't organize my essay question as well as I should have. There were three people who could have claims against them under the DTPA. Instead of writing a common law section, I went straight into the way each of the defendants could be sued and possible remedies. The unfortunate thing with this approach is that it is more disorganized, at times redundant, and as a result more time consuming.

The short answer, I think, was pretty good.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com