Singing Loudly: Give me more

Singing Loudly

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Give me more

I can't get enough of these Potbelly sandwiches. I already want another.

Update:

I see that the Washington Post writers like to write about (and eat) Potbelly sandwiches too! Remember folks, it might be described as a gormet sub (which I would object to) but it is still under 4 bucks. Forget Subway, which apparently has started using even lower quality meat than it used to, and make the switch to Potbelly if you have the option.

Don't forget to buy one of their oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies. I typically don't like oatmeal cookies, but I love theirs.
-x-

4 Comments:

Mmmmm. So jealous. I'll trade you In 'n' Out for Potbelly! 

Posted by JM

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM, December 11, 2004  

Tempting, very tempting. 

Posted by Curtis

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 PM, December 11, 2004  

I just had my first Potbelly today. Fantastic stuff. I went with the turkey and swiss, nice and simple.

Thanks for the link. I'll reciprocate. 

Posted by Phantroll

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 PM, December 12, 2004  

You've got good taste! I get the turkey and swiss about 9 times out of 10. The other times I get their meatball sub. Both are wonderful. 

Posted by Curtis

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM, December 12, 2004  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com