Singing Loudly: Day 1

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Day 1

I'm done with the first day of the Texas Bar Exam. It was interesting to be in the room full of hundreds (perhaps thousands?) of examiners. We had the lead guy up talking to us. The one who should be held responsible for all of this. I saw a lot of familiar faces. We all got the procedure one and went at it. It threw a few surprises to me, so I made up one or two answers. Overall, I think I knew all that they were talking about. Then the MPT (write an opinion letter this year) was a cinch.

Tomorrow will be the multistate exam which will be a bitch.

Thursday will be the essays which could really be a bitch.
-x-

1 Comments:

Amen WRT Thursday!

By Blogger E. McPan, at 4:28 PM, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com