Singing Loudly: Q&A Charity Drive

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Q&A Charity Drive

You can see the longer explanation here. Essentially, I planned on donating $20 to a charity and decided that I would try to drum up some bloggers to donate a little to charities of their choice.

You can ask me any question you want and I'll give a dollar for your question so long as you pledge to give a dollar to a charity of your choice. If you wish to give more then all the better!

I'm going to keep this up for a week from the original start date. Continue to ask me questions about anything (e.g. what's your favorite color, where did you grow up, what traits do you look for in girlfriends, how do you like your steak cooked. It doesn't matter). Thanks!
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com