Singing Loudly: Questions and Answers for Charity

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Questions and Answers for Charity

Here are the questions asked and their corresponding questions.

ONE.

So, um, name 5 places that you've never visted but you'd like to and
why. For each place you come up with, I'll donate 5 bucks. Just send
me the info on how to donate to them and I will write them a check.

(1) NYC. I've never actually visited NYC, although, I've driven through it when I was much younger. Of course, I would love to see theater in NYC, art galleries, art museums, the park, all the wonderful architecture, and get to know some of the people.

(2) Yellowstone National Park because I think that America has some really spectacular wildlife refuges. This is one of the best. I would really enjoy hiking around, taking rafting rides, and being a part of the environment there for a couple weeks.

(3) Paris, France, because they have some of the best museums in the world in a nice atmosphere.

(4) Hungary, because I want to visit Eastern Europe. I've heard a lot of wonderful things about this country, so I would like to backpack through it and stay in hostels while seeing what life is like here.

(5)Cozamel, Mexico, because I would like to go scuba diving during the day and drinking my ass off at night.

TWO.

Have you ever been broken, at your wits end and didnt know what to do with yourself, made at the world? If so, why?

This is a difficult one because I've been one thing or another at various points in my life, but I'm not sure if I have ever been all of these. I would say that the closest I've coming to fitting this description would be after I worked really hard my first semester of law school and was rewarded with dismal grades. The grades weren't even so-so, they were terrible. It was the first time in my life that I was really disappointed with my performance without being able to come up with something I necessarily did wrong in preparing for the exams. That was the point where I really considered not going back to law school. Instead, I went back to law school and worked on figuring out what law school exams are attempting to draw from me. I've worked through it all and have brought my overall GPA up to something very respectable.

THREE

what do you plan to do with your law school education?

At this point I will be working in a mid-sized immigration law firm for awhile. After that I'm not really sure what I'll do. I would like to work as a public defender.

FOUR

Help me with my NCAA picks for the office pool

Not much of a question, but I'll let that slide. I emailed the earlier rounds but I'm going with a final four of Arizona v. Georgia Tech and Kansas against Duke. The championship game will be Arizona and Kansas with Kansas finally taking it all. Anyone who disagrees is a fool.
-x-

1 Comments:

looks like your KS dream didnt work out. they lost tonight - early!

By Blogger Cav, at 2:06 AM, March 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com