Singing Loudly: I'm cooked

Singing Loudly

Saturday, March 19, 2005

I'm cooked

My brackets had KU going all the way. ALL THE WAY. KU, I know that you are the team that cracks in the tourney every single year but this was not supposed to be that year again. No. This was supposed to be the year where you actually pulled it off.

I couldn't have done more to myself to make my bracket worse. The best sporting event in America and I'm done. I've made it a miserable year for myself. How could I go and pick KU to win it. KU lost to Bucksomething. Who did they lose to? Bucknell? Who is that? It's obviously a team that can screw over KU with a straight face.

Shame on you KU.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com