Singing Loudly: Cranking it to 11

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Cranking it to 11

I've got three exams to take, and I've prepared pretty solidly for two. My exams will be Friday, Monday, and Wednesday. Consumer law is up first, then Professional Responsibility, and I'll end it with a little Constitutional Criminal Procedure.

I've outlined for Consumer; read the rule book and all the comments for PR, read the examples and explanations half-way for PR; tried cases at the courthouse for criminal procedure; written part of an outline for crim pro; and finally read 3/5 of examples and explanations for crim pro.

Today I will make a nutshell type outline for consumer law and read the briefs of all the cases from that class. Then I will work on my criminal procedure outline and get it finished. Finally, I will finish reading the examples and explanations. My guess is that I'll be here until about 7:30 pm. I want to catch the new Amazing Race, so I'll do that for my break.

I hope the rest of the students out there are doing well with exam preparation.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com