Singing Loudly: Leiter Time

Singing Loudly

Monday, April 23, 2007

Leiter Time

I'm posting this to help out Brian Leiter and prospective law students:

I post to ask a favor. I've heard from many readers that when you search Brian Leiter you don't in fact get my law school ranking site as one of the top results, even though you get my blogs, my homepages, and my philosophy ranking site. So, dear reader with a blog, please post a link to Brian Leiter with the hyper-link to www.leiterrankings.com, for the benefit of all those souls in Cyberspace in search of my law school ranking site. Indeed, you can simply copy this post and repost it at your site.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com