Singing Loudly: Enter the felony

Singing Loudly

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Enter the felony

When I started my legal career, I began by practicing immigration law. I learned a lot at my firm, in fact, I was a CLE presenter/lecturer after a year on criminal law/immigration consequences, but I didn't like the office. I worked with Katrina/Rita relief until I found my dream job.

Now I am working away and gaining a lot of skills but I'm about to be thrown into it. Without ever having a misdemeanor trial, I am going to be defending a felony. I'm excited but don't think I have much of a shot. I've already filed a criminal appeal for a felony trial.

It's fun to be doing stuff that really matters.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com