Singing Loudly: My Grandfather Warned Me

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My Grandfather Warned Me

I was told that I needed to study computer engineering because it is where lots of money could be made. Of course, that speech came from my grandfather in 1998. I paid no heed because I didn't really care to let a joy of computers turn into a job of computers. At that point, I didn't know about Google (I think I was using Altavista) so I just thought his idea was ridiculous. Who knew that there would be such attractive co-worker possibilities? Maybe I should apply with Google.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com