Singing Loudly: NFL Football Picks: Week 5

Singing Loudly

Sunday, October 09, 2005

NFL Football Picks: Week 5

Last week I came in with a sort of disappointing 10/14. I really need to have a week where I get 12 or 13 correct, so that I can start to move up in the ranks at Yahoo. Currently I am rank 5933 overall (last week I moved up 362 spots) and around 290 in one of my smaller fans of groups. We shall see...

Detroit v. Baltimore: Baltimore
Green Bay v. New Orleans: New Orleans
St. Louis v. Seattle: St. Louis
Tampa Bay v. New York (NYJ): Tampa Bay
Atlanta v. New England: New England
Buffalo v. Miami: Miami
Cleveland v. Chicago : Cleveland
Houston v. Tennessee: Houston
Indianapolis v. San Francisco: Indianapolis
Denver v. Washington: Denver
Carolina v. Arizona: Carolina
Philadelphia v. Dallas: Dallas
Jacksonville v. Cincinnati: Jacksonville
San Diego v. Pittsburgh: San Diego
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com