Singing Loudly: What did you expect?

Singing Loudly

Monday, October 03, 2005

What did you expect?

This weekend has to upset both the geeks and the conservatives. The crossovers are going to be nearly suicidal.

Bush is an idiot and conservatives are only now realizing it. His nomination to the Supreme Court shows that he doesn't understand the office, he doesn't understand the person he is replacing, and he doesn't understand his base. What he understands is croyism.

Unrelated, I suppose that the Firefly/Serenity fans will try to spin the depressing news that Serenity really tanked. It might have come in second but the numbers were half what everyone had touted. There must have been a huge comic book convention this past weekend. This doesn't do much besides suggest that Fox was right in canceling a sinking ship.
-x-

3 Comments:

I think that I am in love with you. Show your face, it's so beautiful. I wish you knew me. You should, but you don't.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:26 PM, October 03, 2005  

Well, thank you, but I'll beg to differ on my face. I agree that I should know you but I don't think I do.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:03 PM, October 03, 2005  

Actually Curtis, I disagree about your face: you're very handsome. Oh, and just so you know, I'm not the "Anonymous" that professed his/her love...just an innocent bystander butting in.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 PM, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com