Singing Loudly: New Squared

Singing Loudly

Thursday, September 08, 2005

New Squared

So I've somehow managed to run into a few of the displaced New Orlean residents who have sought dryer (and hotter) grounds in Texas. There are quite a few of them, so I'm not surprised to have run across a handful.

After talking for awhile, I decided that they were really fascinating people and wanted to talk more. I took them out for a nice steak meal at one of the fairly good places here in Texas. We enjoyed some appetizers, we talked about what they did before and what they are doing now, and I told them about my life.

Now it's time for a fun football opening game with New England winning (hopefully)...
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com