Singing Loudly: Give me some Monday Night Football

Singing Loudly

Monday, September 05, 2005

Give me some Monday Night Football

It's the best time of the year again with the football season about to kick off, college football starting to rage, and long weekends at home.

Like last year, I am going to make weekly predictions to see how my picks fair. There is no question about it that I will do better this year than last.

If anyone wants to join in on the fun just post your picks on your blog and let me know that you've challenged me!
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com