Singing Loudly: The Incredibles

Singing Loudly

Sunday, March 20, 2005

The Incredibles

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm a little too tired to write out a full review of The Incredibles, but I will say that I liked it quite a bit. I must admit that I still have a weird feeling with cartoons, because I worry that they won't have scripts that appeal to most adults. Typically this isn't the case with most Pixar films and The Incredibles didn't disappoint. The script is clever, interesting, and very enjoyable.

Watch it for yourself if you want to see a good enjoyable movie. Despite glowing reviews I never saw Iron Giant, but I think that I might have to watch it as it's from the same writer.
-x-

1 Comments:

Hey Curtis -

long time no talk...

Quick question...any chance you remember that website where you could map how similar certain bands were? I loved that site and always forget to save it and of course have had no luck googling it. Any chance you still have the link? I even checked your index but no luck!

Hope all is well...

Thanks
Dayna

By Blogger Dayna, at 1:03 PM, March 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com