Singing Loudly: Sharing music in the library

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Sharing music in the library

I just figured out the best thing about studying in the library: sharing music. I didn't know that iTunes would allow everyone connected to the wireless to share their libraries of music or playlists or both with others, but it does.

I've chosen to share my top rated song and my recently played music with everyone who wants to check it out. I listened to an album that I've been wanting to hear that some girl named Sarah has on her computer.

What a great way to spend my time in the library!
-x-

2 Comments:

Cool, I'll have to try that once Ian's been fixed. 

Posted by kmsqrd

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 AM, December 14, 2004  

A better, though slightly less legal way to spend time in the library. MyTunes - it allows you to take those songs that you can normally only stream.

That's stealing, and stealing is wrong. But just thought i'd pass along the info, if you were interested;-)

Are you returning at any point to ICT?  

Posted by Jessica

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 AM, December 16, 2004  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com