Singing Loudly: I Passed the MPRE

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I Passed the MPRE

After studying for about 10 hours in the library, I get home to see that I passed the MPRE. Take note, I didn't do all that well, but I still passed. My raw score was 36 out of 50 (see, not good), which is weighted to 110 out of 150. A weighted score of 85 is needed in Texas, which is one of the highest requirements of the various state bars.

In sum, I passed the requirements for the professional responsibility aspect of the bar exam with ease.
-x-

3 Comments:

And you doubted yourself. Congrats. I told you the test was no problem.  

Posted by stephanie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 PM, December 14, 2004  

Whoo hoo! 

Posted by JM

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:29 AM, December 15, 2004  

Congrats! Enjoy a moment before heading to thenext step! 

Posted by kmsqrd

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 AM, December 15, 2004  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com