Singing Loudly: 2007 NFL Regular Season Week 1

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

2007 NFL Regular Season Week 1

It's time for my predictions each week for this NFL season. I didn't post them on here for the past couple years, but I'm ready to go for it again. This is just what I have predicted at Yahoo! Fantasy Sports so I'm hoping that I'll win some bragging rights there. If you want to play along, go ahead and comment or post at your blog.

Thursday, September 06

NO @ IND: Indiana

Sunday, September 09

PHI @ GB: Philly
ATL @ MIN: Minnesota
MIA @ WAS: Miami
NE @ NYJ: New England
TEN @ JAC: Tennessee
DEN @ BUF: Denver
PIT @ CLE: Cleveland
CAR @ STL: Carolina
KC @ HOU: KC
TB @ SEA: Seattle
CHI @ SD: Chicago
DET @ OAK: Oakland
NYG @ DAL: Dallas


Monday, September 10

BAL @ CIN: Cincinnati
ARI @ SF: Arizona
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com