Singing Loudly: What I'm Watching

Singing Loudly

Sunday, December 03, 2006

What I'm Watching

This weekend I went through three netflix rentals. I watched a third disc for Northern Exposure Season One, the second disc for 24 Season One, and Shopgirl.

Of course, Northern Exposure is an awesome show and I like seeing it again. I'm a little disappointed that I waited as long as I did to watch 24 because it's really fantastic. Finally, I thought that Shopgirl might be a little creepy with the old guy/young girl thing but it was pretty charming. I would say the only problem is that I'm not entirely sold on Jason Schwartzman as an actor.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com