Singing Loudly: Lightweight Camper

Singing Loudly

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lightweight Camper

I decided that it was time to invest in a good tent and sleeping bag as I often desire to go camping. I went to campmor.com and bought a nice 2 person tent and mummy sleeping bag.


The tent is a Big Agnes Seedhouse Superlight 2. This tent might not be bizzard-worthy, but it's less than 4 pounds and as easy to pitch as it is to haul.

I wanted a good bag to sleep in for all seasons, so I chose the Kelty Light Year 45. It's a goose-down bag which will be easy to carry at just under 2 pounds. It's rated to 45 degrees which means it will work most of the year for me.

Now on those weekends that I just want to get away, I can hope in my car and drive to a good camping area for a day or two.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com