Singing Loudly: Closing, or Update

Singing Loudly

Monday, May 29, 2006

Closing, or Update

I guess that at some point I meant to tell anyone reading that I quit my job. I didn't like the work that I was doing or who I was doing it for at a medium sized law firm. My thought is simply that working at a firm, at this point in my life, is not what I want to be doing. Perhaps there is a firm out there that I would like, but I wasn't happy with this job. It was at the end of February which I quit working for the firm. I gave them about 10 days -- they only wanted me to stay about 6. Now I am working with the federal government and I am loving my job.
-x-

1 Comments:

WOW! quitting your job is big, very delayed news. way to go!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 PM, June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com