Singing Loudly: Coming Soon

Singing Loudly

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Coming Soon

Like many others, I'm going to be spending time with family, friends, and many books that desperately need attention for the next couple weeks. I will post my football picks for next week, and I will post if something major goes on. However, you can expect less than normal from me until the New Years comes around. Maybe a couple posts a week.



While I'm thinking about it, if I didn't send you a Christmas card it is because I sent nobody a Christmas card. Life has been unfairly hectic this year, so I missed a lot of obligations and friendly gestures that should have been attended to. Feel no sadness or scorn from me, because I fully wish you the greatest holiday and new year possible. Next year, hopefully, I can compile a list of my friend's addresses (and if you're reading this, I consider you a friend even if you just found this page by a random search for something like "12 year olds dancing" -- really, what the hell? -- but especially people who check in on a regular basis are friends...and I'm rambling). Next year...you get a card, and you get a card, and you get a card, and you don't because you searched and found my page with "MPRE is an ass kicker deluxe," which is just extravagant.

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and hope that your new year begins with the best.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com