Singing Loudly: Getting My Costume

Singing Loudly

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Getting My Costume

This year it's going to be more difficult for me to come up with my Halloween costume, because my friend has moved. My friend was this younger theater major, Sarah, who was super hip. Somehow I convinced her, last year, that we should go as sort of a two-part costume. I dressed like good old Abraham Lincoln, while she went as a top hat. It was a hit. Now she has moved away because she didn't like the theater program.

What the heck am I supposed to do for a costume now? If I could give myself a tracheotomy, I would be able to go as Chief Justice Rehnquist*.

*I'm sorry, that was uncalled for and foul, but it has made people laugh around here, so I'm sticking with it.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com