Singing Loudly: You voted correctly

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

You voted correctly

I don't mind a strong Federal Government, but I certainly don't agree with the government messing too much with marriage. It's good that the Senate shot down Bush's anti-marriage amendment. Bush, in one fell swoop, hoped to get a Constitutional Amendment that would encroach on state rights in a disgusting way and restrict marriage in a disgusting, hypocritical, and homophobic way.

I hope that Bush decides to make this an issue in the Presidential debates. If he doesn't than I hope that Kerry will, because this should offend most Americans. I know that it doesn't, but it ought to for either or both of the reasons I listed.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com