Singing Loudly: Random thoughts

Singing Loudly

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Random thoughts


  1. During my evening run I realized that I was running further, without stopping to walk, than normal. It occurred to me that cross country would have been far easier for me if the girls had been able to run with me. I keep going forever if there is a girl running nearby.


  2. When I get my mail I have to walk through the little swimming pool area of my apartment. Today I noticed a girl sitting on one of the pool chairs fully clothed. She was talking on her phone and looked up at me as I passed, so I smiled at her. After I grabbed my mail I walked back by her and noticed a few tears and really puffy eyes. It made me think about where I go when I'm sad. Sometimes I just stay by myself, but I often go to a public place where I can be alone. It is often a park or somewhere. I wonder if she was embarrassed that someone came by that late in the evening? She probably thought she could be alone. I wonder if my smile made her feel at least a little better?


  3. One of my good friends, Little Sarah, hasn't talked to me in over a month. Today I called to find her so that we could hang out. Her phone is disconnected! Little Sarah, where did you go? I hope she didn't move back to Maine and leave without saying goodbye.


  4. Seriously, I need to find some frozen custard tonight.


  5. Holy Baseball! Another Grand Slam right when it was needed! The Rangers went into the 8th down by 4 points and came out with a a couple of runs and then a Grand Slam. There is a reason this is the best team playing.

-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com