Singing Loudly: 72 oz. diet

Singing Loudly

Saturday, July 17, 2004

72 oz. diet

Starting tomorrow I'm drinking 72 oz. of water beer a day. I'm modifying my diet. No more non-beer drinks. Starting tomorrow I'm drinking 72 oz. of beer a day(a full 6 pack) forever. Anyone want to do this with me?

It's supposed to taste great and with the overall choices on the market today you can do this all year and not have the same beer twice. Lately I have been a little disappointed with the shape of my beer belly It is not protruding out as much as I would like.

Tonight I shall begin my quest with Guinness.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com