Singing Loudly: Error on I Love the 90's

Singing Loudly

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Error on I Love the 90's

Tonight my friend Ben and I finished watching some live performances of a band, and saw that I love the 90's was on VH1. It seemed a little funny (got quite boring really quick), so we watched for a few minutes. The friend from Ed was talking about the movie Babe and noted that it was really sad when the pig in Charlotte's Web died. At the same time Ben and I yelled that the pig isn't the one who dies! It was Charlotte the spider who dies. The pig carries the spider egg back and let's it hatch. Doesn't he remember those great novels from elementary school?
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com