Singing Loudly: About Dreams

Singing Loudly

Saturday, July 10, 2004

About Dreams

For the most part I usually have good dreams. Typically I wish that my dreams could have been something that actually happened in my life. I fight myself to remember the little nuances of the dream, so that I can smile about it. Occasionally the dream is bad and I just want it to end forever. Those aren't fun.

Then there are times when things in real life seem more like they belong in a dream. It would make it a whole lot easier, because I could either fight to remember it or let it go.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com