Singing Loudly: Hand me that remote...no the other one...no the purplish one...

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Hand me that remote...no the other one...no the purplish one...

Consider me Jack's Smirking Relief. The man who helped invent remote controls (and we thank you) is confused by how complicated remotes have become. I've got like fifty remotes which all have one button that do something to get my dvd player, vcr, tv, stereo, coffee maker, video tape rewinder, dvd recorder, tivo, magnetic poetry board, etc working when I want to watch the evening news. I'm going to be buying a second coffee table, so that I can have a place to set the coffee after I get everything going.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com