Singing Loudly: The Singing Loudly 10, 5, and 2

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

The Singing Loudly 10, 5, and 2

This is an attempt to show a bit more of myself to whoever is actually interested. If not, then patiently wait as I'm working on the next installment in the "Mere Worship" series.

The ten most recently played songs on my iTunes:

1. John Mayer - City Love
2. Radiohead - Subterranean Homesick Alien
3. Waterdeep - Wicked Web
4. Jimmy Eat World - Authority Song
5. Guster - Two Points for Honesty
6. Over the Rhine - O Little Town of Bethlehem (instrumental)
7. Folk Implosion - Barricade
8. Danielson Famile - The Elderly and the Little Ones
9. Monkeys - I'm a believer
10. Toad the Wet Sprocket - Walk on the Ocean

Five things I'd rather be doing:

1. Eating a big pizza in Chicago
2. Running along a beach
3. Sleeping
4. Trying to come up with clever puns
5. Watching a play at the Steppenwolf


Two current worries:

1. I'm beginning to worry about finding a job when I graduate.
2. Only slightly worried about my trip tomorrow.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com