Singing Loudly: AT&T Preps Landlords for iPhone campers

Singing Loudly

Thursday, June 21, 2007

AT&T Preps Landlords for iPhone campers

Apparently AT&T thinks that the launch of the iPhone by Apple is going to be huge. I have no doubt that there will be plenty of campers waiting to get their hands on the expensive, and probably bug-ridden, first generation phone. However, they are not true campers, they are better known as nerds. Drive by an AT&T and look for the guys with bluetooth headsets, beer bellies, and a can of red bull or mountain dew. These will be the guys waiting to get a new phone.
-x-

4 Comments:

Geeks, geeks! They're called geeks. Nerds are cute, geeks annoying.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

I like how the commenters of that article talk about paintballing the crowds.

By Blogger R3dcurlz, at 6:55 AM, June 22, 2007  

Dangit, I broke my I-Phone! :(

p.s. I just got my GED!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM, July 07, 2007  

Was this you breaking the iPhone? http://revision3.com/systm/cracked

By Blogger Curtis, at 11:28 AM, July 07, 2007  

That looked a little like me.
But here I am -- in Houston.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/id/2313604829

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 PM, July 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com