Singing Loudly: Ruffalo and Floyd

Singing Loudly

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Ruffalo and Floyd


I just thought that I'd mention that if you're wanting to see all of the amazing concert footage from Live 8 the best place to view it is online. There is an interesting article concerning the failure of TV to adequately cover this event. This could be one of the big turning points of people turning off their TV to watch an event broadcast over the internet.

On an unrelated not, I've decided that I'm going to watch every Mark Ruffalo movie. After seeing his performance, and what I believe is the only redeemable performance in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, I've decided he's worth taking a closer inspection of. The first movie to arrive from Netflix is 13 Going On 30. He is a shining spot in a clearly silly movie.
-x-

4 Comments:

*The only redeeming performance*

Ah Curtis...

Strong opinions, but sometimes so misguided ;)

By Blogger All Things Jennifer, at 11:23 AM, July 03, 2005  

I actually have little room for such rhetoric, as I purposely purchased Crazy/Beautiful a few years ago. I still pretend to have some credibility.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 AM, July 03, 2005  

We watched some of it on VH1 but kept getting pissed because they'd cut out of songs to TALK. It was irritating. And I didn't get to see all the REM performances - there were at least 3 songs. I saw one on VH1 and heard 2 on the radio. Grr...

I love it when he's Super Stipe though...

By Blogger -Me, at 12:13 PM, July 03, 2005  

I'm always glad to see that I'm not the only one who didn't like Eternal Sunshine. Yeah, I got it, but it was stupid.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM, July 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com