Singing Loudly: Sugary Weaknesses

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sugary Weaknesses

I always confuse my friends when I let them know that I don't like doughnuts, and, perhaps more importantly, think that Krispy Kreme doughnuts are really unfortunate in taste.

However, I do have a debilitating fondness for cinnamon rolls. In fact, this very morning I had one of the yummiest to be found. You ought to run out and grab one at a Great Harvest Bread Company near you.

Whole wheat bread, lots of stickiness, more sugar than I care to worry about. It is the perfect bar preparation study food.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com