Singing Loudly: Sick Days (continued)

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sick Days (continued)

Whatever I had that started on Memorial Day (cold chills, sore throat, etc) has sort of come and gone. In it's place it left a sinus infection which has since spread to an ear infection too. I'm on my third day of antibiotics without an end in sight. The antibiotics cost somewhere around 90 dollars, the pain in my ear wrecks my attention, and makes it miserable to listen to people or talk on the phone. All of this while I should be doing a little better about studying for the Bar. Somehow I'm just not in the best of moods.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com