Singing Loudly: Netflix Trends

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Netflix Trends

I was looking through my queue to see if there were any movies that had waits, and I noticed that three did. Those were two movies suggested on rentals on Ebert and Roper this week and All The President's Men.

Of course, ATPM has a long wait (it's number 179 out of 300 some movies in my queue, which means I've had it there a good couple months) as one would expect. I didn't, however, expect Ebert and Roper to have such an influence on Netflix demand. I wouldn't think that many people would randomly want to get Stripes and The Machinist without that recommendation though.
-x-

1 Comments:

The Machinist is in my queue!

By Blogger JM, at 6:58 PM, June 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com