Singing Loudly: A Little Love, A Little Hate

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Little Love, A Little Hate

I've got a large group of friends in town for an annual sort of visit. Last night we all went out to the usual treat of Taco Cabana. There were many flour tortillas, plenty of Cabanarita's, and tacos and enchiladas a plenty. Today there will be some art museum visiting, some The Office viewing, and possibly more Taco Cabana ingesting.

In addition to all that fun, I've started the Barbri course, which is already more fun than I can handle. Ugh.
-x-

1 Comments:

Oh, I forgot that hate. I did study on my own, BarBri tapes, cause I was working, and hated that. I think the classes are better.

By Blogger -Me, at 11:32 PM, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com