Singing Loudly: April Fooled

Singing Loudly

Saturday, April 02, 2005

April Fooled

After a short run, I decided that I would call an apartment to see about prices. They told me that all the leasing consultants were busy helping people, so I was able to leave a message asking them to call me back. After a few minutes my phone rang with a number not stored in my phone. I figured that it was them so I answered the phone. Unfortunately it was someone from my work wanting me to come and help with the unpacking of shit.

Damnit.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com