Singing Loudly: Model Attorney, RIP: Johnnie Cochran (1938-2005)

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Model Attorney, RIP: Johnnie Cochran (1938-2005)

I don't normally write anything while at work, but I have to make an exception when one of the most admirable criminal defense attorneys in the world passes away.

Johnnie Cochran passed away today from an inoperable brain tumor.

There really isn't anything that I can say that isn't already said in a better way. My one contribution is that if I had even an 1/100 of his talent my career as an attorney would be remarkable.

In rememberance at the LA Times. I'm sure more worthy reads will be coming along soon.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com