Singing Loudly: Comment Malfunction

Singing Loudly

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Comment Malfunction

Apparently my comments have sucked it up good. I'm working, albeit half-assedly, at coming up with a new template. Perhaps I'll have to kick it into full gear. In the meantime, you can amuse yourself with the fact that today I experienced my first office birthday party thrown in my honor. It was replete with two cakes, one candle, and 25ish people singing off key.

The torture doesn't end. Tomorrow is an office party at Dave and Busters. Someone buy me a beer, fast.

UPDATE: Before anyone does anything brash; you did not miss my birthday. You've got until Wednesday.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com