Singing Loudly: Quotables

Singing Loudly

Monday, November 29, 2004

Quotables

Edward Scissorhands

Peg Boggs: How was it?
Edward: It was great. She showed me all the wallpaper and where everything is going to go.
Peg Boggs: Well that's nice.
Edward: And then she brought me in the back room where she took all her clothes off.

Desperate Housewives

Yao Lin: I don't like lies.
Gabrielle Solis: Yeah, well I don't like your ironing. So there.

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Larry: [Larry's house has been spray painted by trick-or-treaters he has offended and he's reporting it to cops] They don't deserve candy and I don't deserve this: "Bald Asshole"? That's a hate crime!
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com