Singing Loudly: Scenes from a law school library

Singing Loudly

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Scenes from a law school library

This is my first post from the library this school year. I simply haven't been in this place to study. Surprisingly there are a lot of people here today. In my general area I can only see three others, but I saw a lot more when I came in. To my right is a cute girl who is in my consumer law class. To my left is a girl working on her first year outlines. She has her keys on the table and it is clear she has mace. I won't bother her during her outlining. Then across the way is some guy who's doing the whole kick-back-and-relax method of studying that is better left for your living room. I'm not sure why people suddenly think this place is a lounge, it's not. I'm getting the least amount of work done out of anyone I can see. Woohoo.
-x-

1 Comments:

Mmmm cute girls from class make studying so much easier. 

Posted by Jessie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM, November 28, 2004  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com